Help Locate Wanted Persons Anonymously
Everyone in the community can now participate with minimal effort ANONYMOUSLY.
This website operates like a local / regional "crime watch" that allows residents and businesses to communicate about wanted persons in their neighborhoods on a real time basis in an effort to prevent the community from being victimized. This public safety partnership allows the community to become additional eyes and ears to law enforcement to fight crime proactively.
Wanted Persons Hiding in the Cracks
Because wanted persons hide in the cracks of our community, we need your help locating them. Our web site allows businesses and the public to report the location of wanted persons on an anonymous basis; if that is your preference. Our website is for members of the community trying to keep their neighborhoods and families safe from crime and violence. Your participation is greatly appreciated and collectively can provide significant help in thwarting criminal activity.
Why Anonymous Reporting?
Law enforcement can be made aware about wanted persons without having to involve you as a witness. All leads can be submitted on a confidential basis to the Guam Marshals Office. All tips are anonymous unless the submitter provides their contact information. Your IP Address is not being logged and/or transmitted during submission.
Reasons Why Individuals Don't Report Wanted People
- They are not sure who they should report the incident to
- They are not sure that the information is of any significance
- They don't want to be witnesses or get involved
- They are apprehensive about reporting anything to the police
- They are fearful about becoming a target of retaliation
Judiciary of Guam - Marshal Services Division
The Warrant / Intelligence, Criminal / Traffic, Civil/Small Claims, and Child Support Unit Section conducts Field Services and executes the following duties:
- Investigate and apprehend fugitives;
- Work closely with Local and Federal law enforcement agencies regarding all matters;
- Provide service of process for all types of court pleadings for all matters from summons, warrants and writs which shall be executed in a timely manner;
- Seizing, auctioning, managing and disposing of personal and real property assets pursuant to court order;
- Assists or augment Security Services as needed; and
- Execute other related duties.